10 Ways to Practice Self-Love
Self-love may be thought of as selfish or narcissistic, but how can we take care of and love others if we can’t love ourselves first? When we love ourselves, we nourish our body, mind and spirit to be the best version of ourselves, and in turn can love and nourish others. Self-love is a defined as having appreciation and regard for one’s own well-being and happiness. Self-love grows from actions that support physical, emotional and spiritual growth. Self-Care and Self-Love go hand in hand. When you take care of yourself, you are loving yourself. There are countless ways to practice self-love, here are 10 ideas on how you can practice loving your amazing Self!
1. Eating healthy is definitely a way of loving yourself and loving your body! By eating nourishing foods, you are providing your body with optimal nutrition!
2. Take time out for yourself for yoga, meditation and relaxation. Calm your mind and stay in tune with yourself and your intentions.
3. Exercise to fuel your body and give you energy. Whether you need a vigorous workout or a walk in the park, move your body!
4. Follow your passions and do what you love. Give your energy to people and things that make you happy.
5. Practice daily gratitude. Create daily rituals to remember all that you are grateful for.
6. Set boundaries, and learn to say no to activities and situations that cause extra stress on you.
7. Forgive yourself. Live in the present and move on from any past mistakes and regrets.
8. Don’t compare yourself to others. Enjoy who you are and your own special gifts.
9. In a negative rut? Make a list of all of your strengths and accomplishments to lift you up!
10. As I learned from Louise Hay’s mirror work for creating self-love, look in the mirror and repeat affirmations, telling yourself how much you love yourself! Why not give it a try!
Join my email list and immediately gain access to my TOP FIVE SMOOTHIE RECIPES right now as a thank you!!
NEW RECIPES DELIVERED FOR FREE!
Get the latest recipes delivered straight to your inbox, and be the first to hear about new cooking classes, workshops, blog post updates, and more! Give it a try...you can unsubscribe at any time. :-)
And, of course, I promise to never spam you or sell your email address to anyone.
PLEASE NOTE: The information provided throughout my website pertaining to your health or wellness, is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own physician or health care provider. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes only. This information should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or health condition. If you have, or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or health care provider. A Health Coach is defined as a guide and mentor who empowers clients to take responsibility for their own health and supports them to implement and sustain lifestyle and behavior changes that will contribute to the achievement of their personal wellness goals. I became certified as a Health Coach because of my passion for health and wellness, and to work with others on incorporating positive and healthy changes in their lives.
© 2018 Web Design by Lisa Smith, Geek Girls In Vegas