RAINBOW SALAD IN A JAR
If you haven't tried salad in a jar yet, now is the time! Why make a salad a jar? Here are some reasons:
1) Fun for kids to customize their own
2) Great for meal prep - make now, eat later
3) Great to pack for lunch on the go
4) Fun way to eat salads
5) Because they are soooo cool!
6) Easy way to "eat the rainbow"
Ready to get started?
*Recommend quart size jar to build salad
*Set up assembly line in kitchen for kids to make their own creations
1. Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together and add 1/4 cup dressing to the bottom of the jar.
2. Layer vegetables starting with the harder veggies first: cauliflower, carrots, cabbage.
3. Next add, bell pepper and tomatoes.
4. Add fruit then any optional items
5. Top with fresh greens.
6. When ready to eat, empty the jar onto a large plate.
Join my email list and immediately gain access to my TOP FIVE SMOOTHIE RECIPES right now as a thank you!!
NEW RECIPES DELIVERED FOR FREE!
Get the latest recipes delivered straight to your inbox, and be the first to hear about new cooking classes, workshops, blog post updates, and more! Give it a try...you can unsubscribe at any time. :-)
And, of course, I promise to never spam you or sell your email address to anyone.
PLEASE NOTE: The information provided throughout my website pertaining to your health or wellness, is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own physician or health care provider. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes only. This information should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or health condition. If you have, or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or health care provider. A Health Coach is defined as a guide and mentor who empowers clients to take responsibility for their own health and supports them to implement and sustain lifestyle and behavior changes that will contribute to the achievement of their personal wellness goals. I became certified as a Health Coach because of my passion for health and wellness, and to work with others on incorporating positive and healthy changes in their lives.
© 2018 Web Design by Lisa Smith, Geek Girls In Vegas