· 4 medium size zucchinis; Cut into Spiral Noodles. Add to bowl and set aside.
Quick Tomato Sauce:
· 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
· 1 garlic clove
· Fresh or dried Italian herbs (basil, parsley, oregano)
· Optional: fresh tomatoes
· Red pepper flakes (if you want it spicy)
· Salt to taste
1. In blender, add tomatoes, garlic, herbs and spices and blend for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add sauce to a small sauce pan and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
3. Top zucchini noodles with sauce.
4. Top with: vegan parmesan (recipe below), chopped walnuts, pine nuts, sun-dried or fresh tomatoes
· ½ cup raw almonds
· ½ cup raw cashews
· ¼ cup nutritional yeast
· ½ tsp salt
· ¼ tsp garlic powder
Combine all ingredients and pulse in food processor into fine meal consistency.
Zoodles are also a fun way to get kids involved! Check out our favorite spiralizer on Amazon here: Vegetable Spiralizer
Join my email list and immediately gain access to my TOP FIVE SMOOTHIE RECIPES right now as a thank you!!
NEW RECIPES DELIVERED FOR FREE!
Get the latest recipes delivered straight to your inbox, and be the first to hear about new cooking classes, workshops, blog post updates, and more! Give it a try...you can unsubscribe at any time. :-)
And, of course, I promise to never spam you or sell your email address to anyone.
PLEASE NOTE: The information provided throughout my website pertaining to your health or wellness, is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own physician or health care provider. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes only. This information should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or health condition. If you have, or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or health care provider. A Health Coach is defined as a guide and mentor who empowers clients to take responsibility for their own health and supports them to implement and sustain lifestyle and behavior changes that will contribute to the achievement of their personal wellness goals. I became certified as a Health Coach because of my passion for health and wellness, and to work with others on incorporating positive and healthy changes in their lives.
© 2018 Web Design by Lisa Smith, Geek Girls In Vegas